JBJ95 holds their 're-debut' showcase




Article: "Debut again + back to roots" JBJ95, will JBJ be the 'home' for their fans?

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+605, -19] I've missed you guys on stage. Congratulations on your debut, JBJ95!!

2. [+243, -4] Sangkyun, Kenta, I support you, let's do even better and keep it going ♡

3. [+163, -8] I've been anticipating your new song ♥ The fact that this is a 're-debut' leaves a lot to the emotions but I know this will be a daebak ♥♥

4. [+142, -6] JBJ95, let's be long running idols

5. [+134, -15] Congratulations, I hope to see you guys for a long, long time ❤️

6. [+29, -1] Congratulations on your debut! I support another new beginning. I know it wasn't hard protecting the JBJ name so thank you for being brave enough to. I love you.

7. [+20, -0] Congratulations

8. [+17, -0] I support you and hope for more popularity!

-