Dok2 mourns the loss of his pet dog of 9 years after medical malpractice


Article: Rapper Dok2 loses his dog to medical accident "Doctor re-did the surgery without my consent"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+3,348, -37] I think Dok2's famous enough to file a medical lawsuit and make sure this never happens again....... sigh, there's nothing that can be done about medical accidents in our country, it's just a shame for the victim...

2. [+2,779, -31] Please don't treat animals however you want just because they can't speak. I hope his pet Gureum is healthy and happy where he is now.

3. [+2,358, -19] Aigoo... this is why I hate leaving my pet at the hospital... I'm sure he feels like he lost a family member ㅜ find strength...

4. [+138, -1] My own 12 year old pet went in for treatment and had a negative reaction to a drug and died in the blink of an eye. It didn't matter how much I cried out of regret, I still had to pay the treatment fee and leave with nothing but his corpse... Dok2, you're rich so please file a lawsuit!!!!!!1

5. [+92, -0] Even people struggle after a full body anesthesia, how could the doctor perform another surgery on the same day as the previous surgery without the owner's consent? How can you just play with an animal's life like that?... ㅠㅠ aigoo..

6. [+83, -0] I've raised a pet for 16 years and I've come to realize that you're often better off not going to the vet... and if you do require surgery, at least get consulted by three different hospitals. There are some who will upcharge you three times as much as another hospital.

7. [+65, -0] I don't believe the vet when he says he "wasn't satisfied with the surgery"... I think he made a mistake the first time and wanted to hide it. Why else would he be in a rush to perform a second surgery after everyone had already left work?

8. [+59, -0] I support you, Dok2. I hope this is an opportunity to rule out all the trash vets!!

9. [+55, -1] I'm thinking there's another reason... like they weren't being careful and dropped him. It makes no sense for a vet to go back in and perform a surgery all by himself. He did it to cover a mistake.

10. [+55, -2] Dok2 seems so different from the other thuggish rappers like Simon D who swear all the time. He loves animals, he meditates, he doesn't smoke or drink. He seems like an upright person.

11. [+47, -0] How could you think putting an animal under a full body anesthesia for the second time in a day is a good idea at all? Is he really a licensed vet?

12. [+32, -1] Wow.. how could you do that without the owner's consent... he's insane

13. [+31, -1] That doctor messed with the wrong person. Dok2 could just sell a few of his cars off and buy that entire vet practice out ㅋ

-