DinDin is a Park Seo Joon lookalike?


Article: DinDin proves he's a Park Seo Joon lookalike? "It was definitely not my idea"

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+510, -13] He has class clown written all over his face.. ㅎㅎ but you can't help but love him ㅎ

2. [+425, -19] The power of proportions

3. [+271, -14] DinDin's name reminds me of ThinThin cookies

4. [+46, -5] To be honest, DinDin's not an ugly face

5. [+46, -1] Yeah, he resembles him in an unfortunate way ㅋㅋ but DinDin is cute and handsome in his own way ㅋㅋ

6. [+32, -6] I like DinDin more ㅋㅋㅋ he has a cute personality, maybe because he had an easy life growing up

7. [+29, -1] DinDin's cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+25, -3] He resembles Park Seo Joon but Yoon Kye Sang more

9. [+14, -4] They do look alike now that you mention it

10. [+13, -5] I've never considered Park Seo Joon handsome, so... I feel like any average man in my town could look like him

-