BTS to guest on BBC's 'The Graham Norton Show'


Article: BTS officializes European advancement... to guest on BBC 'The Graham Norton Show'

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+551, -22] So proud to be from the same country as BTS who is being recognized all over the world

2. [+503, -17] Amazing!! Please continue to make Korea shine with more great music

3. [+478, -20] When I watch V app, I'm so grateful that I'm Korean ㅠㅠ

4. [+34, -2] So glad that I use the same language as them ㅠㅠ

5. [+29, -3] Male here but I've been watching BTS on YouTube continuously ㅋㅋ good luck!!

6. [+24, -1] They don't seem like solely Korean singers anymore, they seem like a famous foreign artist. When I watch their YouTube, there are more English comments than Korean... I remember when I left a Korean comment, a foreigner replied back in English... I hope BTS continues to improve in skill but stays the same as they are now...

7. [+23, -2] They're good at everything so I'm not worried ㅎㅎ

8. [+22, -1] This is daebak, it's England's most popular talk show...

9. [+21, -2] All these top agencies should be reflecting on themselves but instead they're putting out teams of hate commenters on every article. Pathetic.

10. [+18, -0] I wouldn't be shocked anymore if BTS said they were going into outerspace one day..

-