BoA makes her comeback with 'Woman'


Article: 'Music Core' BoA dominates the stage with her confidence

Source: 10asia via Nate

1. [+724, -33] Is it possible to go upside down like that ㅋㅋ wow... she's so strong

2. [+566, -54] The real deal has come, I stared at her stage in awe ㅠㅠ

3. [+505, -46] BoA remains top class, so cool

4. [+46, -19] Her proportions are so bad and her song style is old and outdated. Didn't stick to me at all.

5. [+46, -20] I support her but she's not very trendy... SM's music, as always, sucks

6. [+38, -15] 'Girls On Top' was released in 2005 and she hasn't had a hit track in the past 15 years. She had 'Only One' which maybe did average, the rest were utter flops. Every single album has fallen off the top 100 in a day or two. Each comeback is one fail after the other but she is always given the ending stage, which I don't get... I bet you they'd still give her the ending stage even if BTS and Twice were on the same show.

7. [+35, -11] Her clothes and song suck... the song doesn't even sound like a fit for her tonality. I think she's focused on her performance because she knows her song and outfits suck. Is SM not working these days? They're still stuck in the 90s.

8. [+35, -5] Her song is so bad... not worth a listen. Not sure if it's SNSD and BoA who are picking these songs but they've been picking some bad ones for the past few years...

9. [+29, -6] SM has lost their touch, their style is so outdated now

10. [+27, -8] Um... sorry to BoA but she's become a singer that I don't really anticipate new songs from..

11. [+25, -4] I really like BoA, I really do... but this song is so bad. She sings it like it's some older generation's song. Way too heavy to listen to casually.

12. [+23, -7] There's not one point in 'Woman' that left an impression. Even her music video, all I remember is her leg dance. The style and her outfits and everything are just so bad. That leopard outfit, I just... I'm speechless. Even Lee Hyori's 'U Go Girl' still looks modern and trendy... but this isn't even up to par with Sunmi's 'Gashina'.

-