Sulli celebrates her 13th debut anniversary


Article: Sulli "13 years since my debut, I made a lot of mistakes during my growth but..." honest confession

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+320, -43] More than anything, I was disappointed in her letting her relationship affect her group. She'd purposely skip schedules to go hang out with him and get caught on Instagram, tsk tsk. And yet people are praising her now as a feminist who doesn't affect others negatively ㅡㅡㅋ

2. [+251, -34] Yeah... in a generation where there are so many crazy people, you just might be one of the normal ones

3. [+37, -9] I wouldn't call them mistakes, just her being dumb. She should be grateful to SM for accepting all of them, aigoo. You would've been fired if this was any regular job.

4. [+21, -16] It's how you move forward that's important so do well. I support you.

5. [+14, -10] You're doing well. I respected your post on liberation day. I support you.

6. [+13, -7] At her age, people make all sorts of cringeworthy mistakes that they beat themselves up over as they grow up... but celebrities have it all recorded in history for them so... Sulli fighting!

7. [+12, -1] But what has she achieved? Other than acting like a middle school tryhard...

8. [+8, -3] Maintaining interest and attention for this long is a skill in itself

-