'Produce 48' IZONE prepares for debut on October 29th


Article: [Exclusive] "Nation's pick" IZONE confirms debut for October 29th... official Korean-Japanese girl group

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+368, -181] At first I thought everyone voted for them based on looks.. and then I saw ugh Choi Yena...;;; and then ugh Jo Yuri......;;;; and realized people didn't just vote based on looks. I really don't get how Jo Yuri suddenly got 3rd. Even the people I was watching with thought it was ridiculous.

2. [+307, -45] I hope Kang Hyewon and Sakura practice hard...

3. [+159, -56] 10 out of the 12 are in their teens.. I already see people saying hateful things here and there and I think we're being too cruel to children just starting their lives. I wish them all the best.

4. [+31, -24] Jo Yuri is really a random pick... and Kang Hyewon just seems... like she doesn't put an ounce of effort in anything...

5. [+31, -19] The members are so cute and pretty ㅋㅋㅋ wishing them all the best

6. [+18, -21] ㅋㅋ They're only going to last a few months like IOI anyway ㅋㅋㅋ look at their faces, there's not one that's pretty enough to go into acting.

7. [+18, -11] Lee Gaeun and Juri really needed to have made it

8. [+17, -5] If their contract's for 2 years and 6 months, they could probably just retire at the end of it... for most idols, three years is on the long side of an active career.

9. [+14, -3] I don't think any of us have the right to judge their efforts. Have any of you worked so hard towards a dream at just 15 years old and suffered the bitter taste of loss and cried over comparing yourself to others? I bet most of you woke up like zombies for the same repetitive school schedule to sleep through... Whether you think they're pretty or not, I think they deserve a round of applause for their efforts thus far.

10. [+10, -2] Can't believe Jo Yuri is 3rd ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-