Hello Venus' Nara weathers the heat at a fashion event




Article: 'Thought it was sweat' Nara's skin shines from excessive dewiness

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+913, -65] Her face looks old

2. [+789, -61] I'm sure she's gorgeous in real life but up close, she looks rather old

3. [+605, -58] She's really pretty~ I can kind of see Kim Tae Hee and Jo Jung Suk's features in her~ but maybe because of the laugh lines, she looks older than her age? Either way, her face is more fit for acting than singing

4. [+37, -6] When did she age so hard?

5. [+31, -3] She kind of looks like those front desk nunas at hospitals

6. [+27, -0] She looks like she's the same age as Kim Tae Hee

7. [+19, -2] Her neck's shiny too, I think it's sweat and not make up ㅋㅋㅋ must be hot

8. [+16, -1] She's a '91er but I feel like I need to call her auntie

9. [+15, -0] Should've just debuted in acting while she was younger... a look like hers is hard to make it as an idol

10. [+15, -0] She looks old...

11. [+15, -5] She looks older than her age now but I think she'll look gorgeous the older she gets

-