Got7 preps for a full album comeback



Article: "Skills + fan love" 'Comeback Got7, will they become the nation's idols?

Source: Herald POP via Naver

1. [+305, -23] I think their new song is Got7's best yet ㅋㅋㅋ I like it

2. [+156, -8] Got7, let's hit daebak with 'Lullaby'

3. [+130, -10] They have great talent and character, I wish them the best

4. [+100, -7] Hoping for their third album to hit daebak~~~~~~

5. [+88, -6] Their song is great

6. [+27, -2] Got7 always has great songs... they just need a digital hit. Fighting.

7. [+12, -1] I got addicted to the full version right away.. they really picked a good one ㅋㅋㅋ Go for it, Got7!

8. [+11, -0] The song's so good ㅠㅠㅠ I got goosebumps ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Got7 let's hit daebak

9. [+10, -1] Got7 really sharpened their knives for this album ㅜㅜ there's not one song that could be thrown away

-