Goo Hara's ex retorts her Dispatch interview but admits to writing e-mail


Article: Goo Hara's ex-boyfriend retorts Goo Hara's Dispatch interview... "It's true that I sent that e-mail but I did not assault her"

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+363, -35] "I won't disappoint"? Sigh, you pathetic ba$tard, don't act like victim ever again

2. [+328, -23] His e-mail honestly... was the most pathetic thing ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+249, -22] Ah, so pathetic... Why am I embarrassed for him

4. [+56, -1] "I realized this was wrong and simply reported it to the police saying I was assaulted by my girlfriend without ever revealing Goo Hara's name" so you realized this was wrong and yet you sent two e-mails to Dispatch, one at 1:26 and one at 4:20?? What he wrote is even more pathetic "I'll send it to someone else if you're late, I won't disappoint" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you pathetic fool

5. [+39, -0] I really think the most comfortable thing for celebrities is to just date other celebrities

6. [+37, -4] This is why there's the old saying that people of similar status need to date each other. Goo Hara dated a commoner and now he's using her to make a quick buck.

7. [+17, -4] I lost trust him after reading that e-mail, I'm thinking what Goo Hara's saying is true now

8. [+15, -1] This is embarrassing for both of them... neither of them are thinking of the consequences this will bring in the future and seem to have no problem publicly hitting rock bottom

-

Source: Naver

1. [+340, -23] His hospital seems to really be protective over him...;;; not allowing him to go out just over a scratch and all. And obviously Dispatch got back to him late which is why he ended up resorting to the police. I'm still shocked that he had the audacity to write "I won't disappoint";;

2. [+181, -12] "A-ssi received permission to leave the hospital to move to Seoul for police investigations despite the hospital being against it" ???? Why is the hospital not allowing him to leave? ㅋㅋ Is his leg broken? This is media play. is it not?

3. [+165, -25] He entered his ex's house at midnight while drunk and without permission. She went into his room. Imagine how scary that is;;; that's scary for both man or woman. Can we all please keep a basic level of respect for people?

4. [+138, -28] I have never in my life seen a normal male hair dresser. They're all riddled with some kind of problem like an affair or cheating...

5. [+38, -1] The fact that he admitted to sending that e-mail means it's over for him. He knew she's a celebrity and tried to use that against her. If he was truly assaulted by her, he should've reported it to the police and left it at that.

-