'Produce 48' confirms final 12 for IZONE



Article: 'Produce 48' Jang Wonyoung debuts with IZONE at #1... #12 is Lee Chaeyeon

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+5,099, -407] Chaewon-ah, congratulations ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,751, -281] Both season one and season three, the last pick is taken by the female communities. I feel so bad for Lee Gaeun who got used by the broadcast guys and her agency for media play and lost her image over that.

3. [+3,028, -636] I think this is the best result that could've happened other than Kang Hyewon

4. [+2,475, -110] Lee Gaeun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ makes me choke up more because I'm reminded of Jonghyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you're going to do fine no matter what you pursue!!!!

5. [+1,275, -96] Chaeyeonie, congratulations ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+1,202, -224] I'm sorry but let me just be blunt here. It's great that you all took down the Japanese trainees but how could you debut Kang Hyewon who has no talent at all other than looking innocent while eliminating Lee Gaeun in the process? Kang Hyewon hasn't improved at all skill-wise... I'm not her anti but I just have to speak up because this is so ridiculous.

7. [+719, -75] I think the results came out well aside from one pick. Should've been Han Chowon or Lee Gaeun instead of Kang Hyewon. I think the center pick is pretty. Congratulations on Lee Chaeyeon debuting ㅎㅎ

8. [+463, -11] Sad about Han Chowon... but I do feel like she'll do well like Jun Soyeon on season one

9. [+407, -16] Hul, Lee Gaeun's eliminated??!! I'm shocked, can't imagine how much more shocked she must feel... hul...

10. [+347, -15] The picks came out way better than I thought. I thought we'd end up with over six Japanese trainees..

-


Source: Nate

1. [+1,180, -70] All that media play using Gaeun... anyway, I'm suddenly reminded of Jonghyun

2. [+922, -61] Glad about Chaeyeon but sad about Gaeun and Chowon ㅠㅠ

3. [+871, -110] Should've gone with Chowon instead of Kang Hyewon ㅜㅜ

4. [+147, -4] Lee Gaeun is honestly on the older end and you have to admit she's not as fresh as the other faces. She's also on the sexier side so she doesn't match the group. I did, however, assume that she'd be in the top so I'm pretty shocked that she was eliminated. What I was more shocked about was that even in the most horrible situation for herself, she kept smiling like a robot and held back her tears, even stepping forward to congratulate the others who made it... It makes me wonder how deeply you have to bury your emotions to be able to do that. I'm so sad for her. I remember she was working part-time at a bakery when they first interviewed her... I wonder what her life will be like starting tomorrow... I'm already choking up thinking about it.

5. [+113, -19] Why was someone as untalented as Kang Hyewon picked? I feel bad for Han Chowon..

6. [+109, -44] But really, what did Lee Gaeun lack to deserve being eliminated? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo Yuri? Is she getting perks because Stone Music is CJ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+95, -30] Surely Jo Yuri and Lee Gaeun's ranks were swapped?

8. [+88, -1] Lee Gaeun is pretty and talented but I think she looks a little too mature to be in a girl group... but she worked hard

-