Mamamoo's Whasa snaps a beachside photo


Article: "even her body is hot" Mamamoo Whasa's passionate swimsuit backside

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+740, -87] She pulled her swimsuit up too far...

2. [+620, -137] Looks like my mother's body

3. [+606, -150] Ugly

4. [+74, -7] Her bottom half doesn't look healthy or anything, just looks like my own butt ㅋㅋ fat and sagging ㅋ I was surprised when I saw her wearing jeans on a variety show because it looked so much like my legs ㅋㅋ

5. [+69, -5] Who exactly is the one who keeps saying Whasa's body is the type men are into...?

6. [+66, -6] Can't tell if her butt's sagging or she pulled her swimsuit up too high~

7. [+59, -9] I'm personally not a fan of her body

8. [+57, -11] I've never seen anyone around me call her charming.. it's always the media calling her 'Asia's sexy beauty' with media play

9. [+47, -7] Wide hips normally look good on taller girls like Jun Ji Hyun or Han Go Eun. If you're short with wide hips, you look stocky.

10. [+40, -8] People always call Whasa's body "western" but just because you have thick thighs and a butt doesn't mean it's western ㅋㅋ western women are a lot taller

-