Kim Woo Bin spotted at a cafe with Lee Jong Suk


Article: Kim Woo Bin's latest pictures spotted, visiting a cafe with Lee Jong Suk 'long hair + gaunt'

Source: Asia Today via Nate

1. [+591, -20] Please don't take his pictures like this. I'm just as curious as any of you but until he's ready to show himself again, just leave him alone. Get better soon, Young Do-ya...

2. [+566, -14] Health is the priority here. Don't worry about anything else and come back when you're better. Find strength!!!!

3. [+558, -14] Oh my, you can see how gaunt he looks even with his hair covering him. His body, too ㅠㅠ get better soon, Kim Woo Bin-ssi~ I misd you on the screen~ find strength!!

4. [+30, -4] Look how thin he's gotten...

5. [+28, -3] Look at his arm... he used to be so big, look at his arm now.. ㅜㅜ

6. [+20, -10] Why is he so thin ㅠ I feel so bad ㅠㅠ

7. [+20, -11] I miss him on the screen.. overcome this and let's see you soon

8. [+19, -4] I'm glad his hair isn't falling out because of the cancer or anything... hopefully he gets his health back soon

9. [+13, -4] As hard as it is now, I hope he gets better soon

10. [+12, -5] That black shirt is Kim Woo Bin? It looks like a woman though~~~

-