Dok2 moves due to the stress of random visitors


Article: Dok2 is leaving his 130-pyeong hotel "Moving... I won't be revealing my new home on TV anymore"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,438, -28] What do these people expect when they try to go see a celebrity at their home? ㅋㅋ I bet these are the same people who would freak out if random people came to their home

2. [+1,300, -18] He must've dealt with a ton of annoying people

3. [+1,149, -26] I wouldn't reveal it either.. people are too annoying;

4. [+44, -1] I just don't get why you'd visit a random stranger's house ㅋㅋㅋ to see his face? to ask for money? So many weirdos

5. [+41, -2] So the people who visit him... what's the end game? ㅋㅋ Ask for a tour of his place? Ask to borrow money? I bet you these are the same people who tried to visit Hyori's house too ㅋㅋ

6. [+36, -2] Just because he revealed his house on TV doesn't mean that he wants random people to come and visit it. Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon dealt with the same problem... I don't get why people like this exist.

7. [+34, -1] There are a lot more crazy people in the world than you think

8. [+15, -2] I know he probably worked hard to get here but the amount of success he's achieved makes me jealous ^^ I'll probably never be able to afford even a night at a place like that

9. [+14, -2] I saw on Dok2's Instagram that it's not just random visitors but people who send weird letters and boxes too... probably moving because it's dangerous

10. [+12, -2] So many odd people in the world

-