DIA's Jooeun's first stage since dating rumors with Sungjae


Article: DIA Jooeun, first stage since dating rumors with Yook Sungjae

Source: MK SPorts via Nate

1. [+318, -13] Mukgeum ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+271, -8] A dating rumor scheduled right with DIA's comeback... and if this fails too, a disbandment...

3. [+175, -13] ㅋㅋ So many different ways to get your name out there~

4. [+15, -3] So this is how they're media playing. I'd be pissed if I was a fan. When will agencies realize that media play like this does not help the team at all. The CEO needs to invest his money into picking better songs. I've been watching over DIA out of affection for Ki Heehyun and Jung Chaeyeon... their last song was great, why are they wasting time on media play like this and ruining the group's image? The CEO's promotional style is so outdated. It's so frustrating to watch.

5. [+12, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure the media saw Sungjae's 'mukgeum' and yet they're still doing it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+10, -1] She's ugly, I wouldn't want her either ㅎ

7. [+7, -0] Kwang Soo, stop using Sungjae's name

8. [+6, -0] Mukgeum ㅎ

9. [+5, -0] Totally intentional ㅋ

10. [+5, -0] I don't even know who she is...

-