BTS 'IDOL' breaks Taylor Swift's YouTube record


Article: BTS 'IDOL' MV beats Taylor Swift's YouTube record

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,048, -45] They're beginning their world tour now and I have nothing more to say than 'amazing'...

2. [+892, -47] BTS fans are hard at work

3. [+825, -37] Amazing

4. [+67, -2] A lot of people are calling the music video hard to watch because of all the colors but 'Love Yourself' is a part of their UNICEF campaign against child violence. I noticed a lot of techniques used in child therapy used in the music video. For those who aren't familiar with their album series, the strong colors and graphics may seem immature or childish but I hope you know that there's a story behind it.

5. [+57, -3] World record for most views in 24 hours!!!! Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+47, -2] I checked it out to see what the fanfare was all about and I can see why they're so popular. The music video is no joke. They all look so good, so handsome, and are great singers too. Not a fan yet but.. ㅋㅋ I support them. K-Pop makes me think of BTS now.

7. [+42, -0] Nicki Minaj's collab did well in getting them more fame overseas and a lot of artists like Ed Sheeran and One Direction personally mentioned the song too. As a Korean, I'm so proud of them!

8. [+39, -3] Yang CEO is probably shaking his fists again

9. [+33, -1] So funny to see other fandoms leaving hate comments because they're so jealous ㅋㅋㅋ because their bias groups won't ever hit records like this ㅎㅎ

10. [+35, -2] The best!! They probably haven't heard of this news yet because they just started their concert ㅜ I hope they feel happy when they hear this after the concert ^^

-