Yeeun feels hurt that people feel distanced from her because she bought a house




Article: Yeeun, "I went from a rental that leaked when it rained to -> a house, it hurts me when I read hate comments saying I've distanced myself from the average person"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"Honestly, when my rental was first revealed on the show, everyone kept talking about how the ceiling leaked when it rained. I didn't show that on purpose but people kept feeling sorry for me, asking if I didn't make a lot of money. Then when I said I was moving three days later into a house, they were like, 'see, look at the distance between her and us, celebrities live in a world of their own'. No matter where I live, I'm the same person, and it made me upset that their opinion of me changed because of my house."

1. [+708, -5] Well it's not like Gaeko is still renting because he doesn't have enough to buy, it's to avoid taxes

2. [+690, -56] What is she saying? That's not the focus of what we were saying at all ㅋㅋ She went from looking all sad in a leaking rental to a three story house ㅋㅋㅋ of course the rest of us are going to feel a distance between her, no? ㅋㅋ Like sure, she worked hard for her money and was able to afford it but the rest of us work hard too and yet we can't afford half of half of that. Why wouldn't we feel distanced from her?

3. [+562, -26] Don't act like you're one of us. Even your rental required hundreds of thousands in deposit.

4. [+63, -0] Yeeun-ah, that's not what we're saying. You're a smart girl, why aren't you getting it? We're saying that you've made enough money to be a part of a different world, one where the rest of us can't relate to anymore. You always bragged about getting high marks in language classes and yet you're failing to understand what we're saying.

5. [+41, -0] How is that a hate comment anyway? We don't care that you're Yeeun wherever you live, we're saying we feel distanced from you and your ability to just buy a house in the middle of Seoul like that. If you can't relate to us, just stay quiet.

6. [+39, -1] I don't know why she feels like she has to victimize herself all the time;; Is it because she's the only one from WG who never made it??? ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+26, -0] We all know that celebrities live in rentals to avoid taxes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop acting like you can't afford houses ㅋㅋ They all rent their apartments but own multiple buildings ^^

8. [+23, -0] I don't know why she feels so hurt by that?

9. [+22, -0] She is so bad at getting the point...

10. [+22, -0] So ridiculous, I laugh at her trying to act like she's one of us...

11. [+18, -0] Is she dumb or is she that evil that she's going to use this against us to garner sympathy for herself?

12. [+7, -0] I don't get why she's calling that a hate comment when it's true... do celebrities consider anything that bothers them a hate comment?

-