Whasa's body transcends Asian standards?




Article: "Body that transcends Asia" Whasa, the body prodigy

Source: Dispatch HD via Nate

1. [+1,509, -333] She's fat... do you guys not see the cellulite? She doesn't have any muscle either... and where are her hips?

2. [+1,353, -440] She's ugly. I was super surprised to hear her age after seeing her face. Women keep saying that Whasa's so unique and pretty while putting down people like Kim Sarang. And yet they'll get mad if you tell them you look like Whasa????!

3. [+1,001, -199] The only body that transcended Asia for me was Yoo Hyun Joo...

4. [+115, -12] Do you guys honestly find her body pretty? Short neck, short waist, short legs... she has the type of body that clothes don't look good on. I bet you the people calling her pretty have a similar type of body and face to her.

5. [+99, -8] She's ugly... but that's her charm. I wouldn't call her body anything prodigal or worthy of transcending Asia, though.

6. [+92, -9] I'm not an anti but how am I to believe that her face is 23 years old~ are we sure she didn't lie about her age? Or maybe her make up is too thick~

7. [+77, -10] I have no ill feelings towards Whasa, I just think it's sick of the internet to make up all these lies like "she's charming" and "she's pretty" when they don't really believe that. She's ugly. If she's in her early twenties and this is what she looks like after hours in the salon, she's objectively "ugly". Call her pretty and charming all you want, it's opportunist of you all because you just want others to think of you that way too. She's ugly, and that's it.

8. [+45, -6] Her make up and clothes style remind me of Korean-American styles

9. [+36, -5] Isn't she just thick thighs?? and her make up is so outdated ㅡ..ㅡ

10. [+33, -4] She looks bottom heavy to me, I don't get all this hype about her 'honey thighs' and 'prodigy body'... she's bottom heavy, the end.

-