TV: 'Secretary Kim' dominates its time slot with high viewer ratings


Article: 'Secretary Kim' dominates, puts other Wed/Thur public broadcast dramas in crisis

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+573, -25] Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young match well

2. [+421, -60] 'Come and Hug Me' is super fun though

3. [+292, -36] The public broadcast dramas are all boring on Wed/Thur

4. [+32, -4] I like that 'Secretary Kim' isn't stuffy and it's comfortable to watch

5. [+31, -1] tvN is so good at producing dramas ㅋㅋㅋ most of their dramas end up doing above average

6. [+27, -6] 'Come and Hug Me' is so good, I'm sad that it's getting overlooked ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+19, -11] I like that 'Secretary Kim' is comfortable to watch but 'Come and Hug Me' has real conflicts that add tension to the drama so I end up watching that over 'Secretary Kim'. It's a well made drama.

8. [+17, -1] I started 'Secretary Kim' thinking it's childish but it's actually so fun ㅋ even the supporting characters are so funny. The hyung is a bit of a miscast but... I can overlook him ㅎ

9. [+17, -3] Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are so cute together ㅋㅋㅋ the drama's a bit childish but it really sucks you in. I can't wait to watch it every week.

10. [+11, -2] 'Come and Hug Me' is so thrilling and fun but.. so many skipped weeks ㅠㅠ

-


Article: 'Secretary Kim' records highest viewer ratings at 10.5% 'strongest Wed/Thur drama'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+452, -12] Young Junnie! So proud of you!! From looks to talent to even viewer ratings!!

2. [+341, -15] It needs to go up more, more, more. Even 10% isn't enough ㅠㅠ Park Seo Joon, Park Min Young, the leads, they're all so great at acting and I loooove that the plot doesn't get hung up on stupid conflicts~~~ ♥♥ Can't believe there are only three weeks left, I'm already sad ㅠㅠ

3. [+314, -10] The best casting for the male and female leads along with the comical acting of Hwang Chansung and Hwang Bora... the best romcom, so sweet and funny~

4. [+16, -0] I totally can't stand Go Gui Nam, how is he so good at acting like that... really unexpected

5. [+11, -0] Right when the viewer starts to get bored with all the lovey dovey stuff, the cast brings in the comedy with some laughs ㅋㅋㅋ it's the perfect drama for our scary world these days. There's no evil character, there's no dragging out useless conflicts ㅋㅋ

6. [+10, -0] I like that they don't drag out the plot, it moves at a refreshing pace but still keeps the tension going. This combination of director, scriptwriter, and cast is just perfect.

7. [+8, -0] I like that they break up the cringey parts of a romcom with comedic gags throughout ㅋㅋㅋ The funny sound effects, the facial expressions... and the storyline overall is strong as well.

8. [+7, -0] Ugh, I was doing totally fine with my solo life until I saw Young Joon and Miso's kiss scene and now I want to go on dates, this pisses me off

-