Police call for trial for photographer Rotta's sex crime accusations


Article: Police, "Photographer Rotta should be put up for trial for sex crimes"

Source: Yonhap news via Nate

1. [+864, -31] Why do all sex criminals look like this

2. [+851, -29] He's the guy who took lolita photos of Sulli and Goo Hara, right?

3. [+716, -26] Disgusting f*ck

4. [59, -1] I knew this would happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even his name is Rotta. Anyone who knows him shouldn't leave their kids with him before anything bad happens.

5. [+41, -0] He always talks as if he's super proud of his work but when someone asked if they could see any pictures of his daughter he took, he got really mad

6. [+41, -2] I saw his picture and assumed he was a pervert and I was right

7. [+32, -0] Do trash like him think of their own daughters sexually too? He should just be removed from society forever

8. [+25, -0] This man has a father... I don't know how a father can be like this, is he nuts???

9. [+21, -0] I'm not surprised at all about him... just surprised that there hasn't been a victim who's a minor.

10. [+13, -0] I knew this would happen... I doubt pictures were all he took

-