Park Bom moves to D Nation for a new start


Article: Park Bom, going solo after leaving YG 'can she reclaim her honor of being a good singer?'

Source: SBS funE via Nate

1. [+434, -13] Her voice kept getting worse and worse when she was in 2NE1 and she lost her main vocal title to even CL and Minzy later on

2. [+384, -20] Not sure if she's a good singer but she's a good drug taker, I'll give her that

3. [+357, -10] I think she'll reclaim her honor as a plastic singer than anything

4. [+25, -4] I honestly don't think she's a good singer... Her throat always sounds so stuffy. I still remember the song she sang with Taeyang at that Gayo Daejun...

5. [+19, -2] Gong Minzy is the way better singer

6. [+18, -0] She has a unique voice but I never thought she was a good singer. She always sounds unstable when she sings and like she's struggling to get through it.

7. [+18, -3] I used to love 2NE1 and of course Park Bom too and I thought she was a good singer at first with a unique voice but... later on, she was barely able to open her mouth and her voice kept getting stuffier and stuffier. It got harder to listen to her ㅠ

8. [+17, -5] There is no honor for her to reclaim, just stay reflecting and stick to doing your favorite plastic surgery

9. [+16, -1] You can barely understand her lyrics because she has so much botox on her face and she can't even move her muscles to pronounce the words

10. [+12, -3] She has a good voice but I can never forgive a druggie

-


Article: "Back to her roots" Park Bom -> moves to D Nation as new agency... can she overcome her controversy?

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+1,233, -21] Makes me think of CL who's not even being given work by her CEO

2. [+757, -111] I'm surprised that there's even an agency that still wants her

3. [+231, -40] She looks like a robot

4. [+215, -64] Hm... I used to be a real fan back then but I'll support her a little bit through my heart now

5. [+55, -3] I feel so bad for CL, Minzy, and Dara...

-


Article: "Welcome" vs "Uncomfortable" divided reactions to Park Bom's comeback

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,214, -245] I wish people would apply the same standards across the board. There are still celebrities who got caught doing marijuana in the past still promoting today. It's not fair to say only she can't come back. Make the rest of the stars go back on hiatus too then.

2. [+387, -31] She's not going to recover her career unless she comes out with a song as good as 'You & I'

3. [+290, -67] She was prescribed a drug in America that's used to treat ADD and is considered legal. It's illegal in Korea and it was wrong of her to try to bring it here but it's not like she really tried to do drugs or anything.

4. [+110, -27] 'You & I' was so good, I wish she'd release digital songs if she can't come out on TV

5. [+87, -13] There definitely exists a gender bias. Joo Ji Hoon did real, hard drugs while Park Bom took a little bit for her mental problems... and yet they're being treated so different. Joo Ji Hoon has been in two dramas and a variety already.

6. [+49, -3] There are people with worse offenses than Park Bom all over TV right now ㅋㅋ someone even killed someone and is still on TV..

-