Lizzy has no regrets changing her name to Park Soo Ah for her acting career



Article: 'Lizzy -> Park Soo Ah' "No regrets in changing my name... I want to play an antagonist role like Yeon Min Jung"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+758, -39] Seems she changed her name to get into acting but I think it's best she stay out of it.......

2. [+550, -14] You really shouldn't be dreaming of antagonist roles unless your acting skills are up to par. I was horrified when I saw the antagonist character in Seo Ji Suk's daily drama. I didn't notice when she was playing normal roles but her bad acting really came to light with her antagonist role.

3. [+348, -23] Did she cut the inner corners of her eyes? It looks way too cut open

4. [+15, -0] I have never seen someone successfully change their name and be remembered by it...

5. [+13, -0] I don't think Lizzy has much left of her image to live off of anymore... It's funny that she thinks she can transform into an actress like that

6. [+12, -0] Lizzy is easier to say than Park Soo Ah, so random...

7. [+12, -5] An acting career sounds like a flop for her. She was best on 'Tasty Road'.

8. [+9, -1] I always thought it was a mystery how she even debuted at all

9. [+9, -2] There's no depth to her

10. [+7, -0] She has no competitive potential left as a singer. She's not exceptional in singing, dancing, writing, or composing songs. Her visuals aren't top level either. The longer she stays in the industry, the longer she's going to be stuck with variety panel roles like 'Get It Beauty' before disappearing altogether. I hope she works hard on her acting career.

11. [+6, -1] So is Orange Caramel over because Nana doesn't want to do it anymore? ㅋㅋㅋ I always thought their concept was unique

12. [+5, -0] She's ugly in that similar way to Jung Eunji from A Pink...

13. [+5, -0] So is acting just something you can declare one day "I'm going to be an actress from today on" ?

-