Kyungri says not getting plastic surgery was the best decision of her life


Article: Kyungri, "Not getting plastic surgery was the best decision of my life"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+303, -40] But you honestly got your double eyelids done.. we saw your past photos

2. [+236, -13] ???

3. [+221, -18] Well showing your bare face was the saddest decision of your life

4. [+24, -2] How shameless of her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+17, -10] I don't think she got plastic surgery and I think her bare face is pretty but I don't think she can maintain her looks for long with fillers

6. [+15, -4] Is this a jab at A Pink?

7. [+14, -0] Don't act like you didn't get anything done when you did your eyes

8. [+12, -1] I don't think her eyes are natural

9. [+12, -1] I saw her graduation photo and her eyes and face shape are both different. Did she get botox? And her eyes used to be complete monolids before...?

10. [+11, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious

11. [+11, -1] I don't think she got anything else done but her eyes... unless she's using eyelid glue each time.. because she's completely monolidded?? She's pretty as she is, she shouldn't lie about not getting her eyes done.

12. [+9, -0] Celebrities lie for a living after all

-