Whasa to film another episode of 'I Live Alone'


Article: [Exclusive] Tripe unni Whasa to record another episode next week on 'I Live Alone'

Source: SBS fuNE via Nate

1. [+446, -43] She's more damn fun than Kim Sarang at least ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+351, -22] All of the tripe restaurant CEOS nationwide need to go out and buy a Mamamoo CD. Every restaurant I've been to has been packed to capacity.

3. [+318, -22] She's starting to row while the water's in ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -16] ㅋㅋㅋ I'll give it to her, she's entertaining ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -6] Her episode seemed more like a concept to promote her team, not sure why she's invited again..

6. [+18, -9] Such a different reaction compared to Dasom's ㅋㅋㅋ Dasom went to go eat samgyetang too and showed a free spirited attitude... forced ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+18, -22] Enough's enough

8. [+7, -2] 'I Live Alone' is really good at casting people when they're trending and letting them go right after they hit peak ㅋㅋㅋ I never thought Whasa would blow up over tripe ㅋㅋㅋ She's such a unique character that I just didn't expect it to be over something like this ㅋㅋㅋ Good on 'I Live Alone' for getting more screentime out of her while they can

-