Jung Woo Sung, Ha Jung Woo, and Lee Jung Jae grace the cover of 'W'


Article: "Crazy combination" Lee Jung Jae, Jung Woo Sung, Ha Jung Woo on the cover of 'W' magazine

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,106, -17] Wohoo~ truly a crazy combination. A mature type of modern and sexiness.

2. [+988, -15] Wow, how'd they get all three on one cover?

3. [+894, -17] Wow........ just an explosion of coolness

4. [+43, -3] Wow, Ha Jung Woo stands his ground between the other two

5. [+32, -5] They're aging so handsomely

6. [+29, -2] I like Ha Jung Woo the best ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+24, -2] Imagine if you were walking down the street and saw the three of them sitting on the side... I'd keep going round in circles~~~ My legs would shake having to walk by them...

8. [+24, -4] Lee Jung Jae is obviously handsome but in such a unique way. There's no other lookalike out there.

9. [+24, -4] I'm a man and even I would fall for them, wow...

10. [+21, -2] They all have a 'Jung' in their name.. I guess I should name my son a Jung name too ㅋㅋ

-