Black Pink celebrates their comeback with group selcas




Article: Black Pink "excited to meet fans" group selcas

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+235, -35] I always knew they had pretty faces and bodies but what stands out to me more is that they have this classy aura that can't be bought with money... I'm so jealous of them ㅠㅠ

2. [+184, -22] Is Jennie's waist real life??

3. [+158, -22] I was a super fan of 2NE1 in junior high and now that I'm in my mid-twenties, I'm a fangirl once again... fighting!!!!

4. [+24, -10] Black Pink's new album is insane!!! Their beauty is explosive, their songs are great!! Do well, girls!!!!

5. [+17, -8] Look at how cute Lisa looks...

6. [+14, -14] I don't really like their song, why is it #1?

7. [+11, -11] They're so pretty but their song could be better

8. [+9, -21] Why do they only stick to this style of songs? It doesn't match their looks

10. [+7, -1] I watched Black Pink house and saw that they ate a ton... how much do they work out to maintain bodies like this?

11. [+6, -3] They're the classiest, most modern girl group out of all the current girl groups... all four of them look like they could be daughters of chaebol families

12. [+6, -3] Their new song isn't really my style

13. [+4, -2] I've liked all of Black Pink's songs but their new one's a bit...

-