TV: My Ajusshi (Finale)


Article: 'My Ajusshi' finale, Lee Ji Eun leaves Lee Sun Kyun for a new start "Can I hug you?"

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+755, -123] Watching the last episode made me want to start back from the first episode... this has been the best drama of my life

2. [+658, -111] Thank you, I sobbed so hard again today ㅠㅠ

3. [+585, -111] Seriously daebak... first drama that I watched from start to finish

4. [+66, -7] I don't think we've ever had a drama like this in Korea yet.. a flower that bloomed from ashes... It's not a beautiful or flashy drama but a drama that shows the depth of life

5. [+65, -6] Such a realistic ending... Dramas often rush things through a happy ending but I think this one did it well. This drama was great. Let's be happy... I hope all ajusshis are happy... and let's all become proper adults where people like Jiahn can truly flourish

6. [+61, -8] This drama deserves an award

7. [+58, -9] Now that I've finished the drama, I can't even imagine if anyone but IU played Jiahn. This drama was perfect, not a moment to be wasted. Lee Sun Kyun was amazing as well, as well as the supporting staff.

8. [+58, -13] Can't believe all those b*tches called a drama like this loli fodder

9. [+57, -12] I'm 31 years old and this is the best drama I've ever seen in my life... really made me choke up

10. [+49, -4] We all end up being hurt by people in life but it is also people who treat us... Let's all be happy! Fighting!

-


Source: Naver

1. [+5,268, -78] Thank you for keeping it beautiful until the end. I think Jiahn and Park Dong Hoon's heartwarming story will provide a great source of strength for us in our own real lives. Great job to all the cast and staff. Thank you so much for producing this drama.

2. [+2,431, -68] I've never seen such a perfect drama ㅠㅠ I felt so consoled by it. I've never felt such a deep impression by an ending before ㅠㅠ I keep feeling choked up

3. [+2,108, -19] So many dramas rush their endings but this was perfect. No feeling of urgency, just a plot that played itself out. I think that's why it left such a lasting impression.

4. [+1,804, -17] This drama gives me strength.. ㅠ "You are all good people. Let's fighting until we reach comfort...!" Such a meaningful drama in my life.. ㅠ hopefully we can get another drama like this later...

5. [+1,740, -23] This drama is what it means to overcome... The scriptwriter's strong writing skills shined...!

6. [+667, -13] People who are blaming IU for not getting enough viewer ratings clearly never watched this;; I became an IU fan because I watched this drama... Everything was great, everyone enjoyed it, and I'm surely going to miss it

7. [+652, -5] I dare to say this was tvN's best drama. Sure we had works like 'Goblin' and 'Signal' but this drama truly showed the warmth of what it means to live amongst people.

8. [+617, -2] Never knew a drama about human relationships and not just love could be this good

-