Song Joong Ki prepares for a drama return after 2 years


Article: Song Joong Ki prepares for small screen return after 2 years

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+295, -76] I know his ajumma fans are going to deny it but you have to admit that man or woman, your charms decrease once you get married. Imagine if Gong Yoo, So Ji Sub, Jo In Sung, or Jung Woo Sung were married... could you still be as crazed for them as you are now?

2. [+233, -37] Sounds like his new drama is under a big scale, can't wait

3. [+178, -53] I hope he picks after reading through the scenarios...

4. [+49, -21] ㅋ Not fond of married Song Joong Ki

5. [+29, -18] I have no interest in the married, farewell~~

6. [+18, -6] Song Joong Ki ajusshi

7. [+11, -6] His visuals changed a lot in some recent photos... I don't think he should expect to be as popular as 'Descendants of the Sun' anymore

8. [+9, -3] I saw... his no make up picture... It's stuck in my head, I can't forget it.. ㅜㅜ

9. [+8, -2] Once you get married, yeah, your 'hot' image tends to disappear, but he can instead focus on creating an image as a talented actor

10. [+6, -2] I think this next drama is going to be super important for him..

-