Singer MoonMoon's contract terminated after getting caught with crime of installing a bathroom hidden camera


Article: [Exclusive] Singer 'MoonMoon', contract terminated by agency on the 24th after discovery of bathroom hidden camera crime

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+538, -3] This is crazy...... how daebak

2. [+465, -2] Crazy idiot

3. [+430, -7] I really liked his song 'Contrail' but I guess my ears are about to rot off now

4. [+56, -0] What is it with men wanting to see women piss and poop? That has to be a mental issue... don't your own buttholes poop too? ㅠㅠ

5. [+56, -0] What pisses me off more is that he only got probation when it's a hidden camera ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+33, -0] Does he not realize the world we live in... you can't hide stuff like that anymore, your career is OUT

7. [+26, -0] Bathroom hidden camera?? He's the worst ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ never in my life did I think I'd see a celebrity get caught for it

8. [+22, -2] Wow... what is this

9. [+18, -0] Wow, so he debuted in July 2016 and got caught a month later in August.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so it wasn't even anything he did pre-debut, he did it after his debut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -0] Wow, so he was crazy all along. I should've known there was something fishy about him with the plagiarism scandal. I really want to forget that I ever went to his concert.

-