Joo Kyulkyung dresses business casual to the airport


Article: Joo Kyulkyung, beauty who matches jeans

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+305, -6] I scrolled down thinking "oh~ pretty" until I got to her pants and shoes..

2. [+154, -5] What an odd picture... or does she normally look like this?

3. [+73, -0] Does she not have a coordi?

4. [+11, -1] I noticed that she's really fluent in Korean. Out of all the foreigners, I thought Henry was the best (he has a natural enunciation even if his grammar is lacking) but.. she sounds completely Korean...

5. [+8, -0] She's pretty but she definitely looks Chinese

6. [+6, -3] She's pretty but her fashion sense is so tacky. Really, who thinks the fit of this look is good??? Light jeans with no wash, bad fit, too long, ugly shoes, ugly bad... the only thing pretty in this picture is Joo Kyulkyung. She'd be better off wearing a pretty summer dress or just a t-shirt over skinny jeans. Pretty faces shine even in burlap sacks but this coordi looks is just a mess. I could turn her into a goddess for $50 because she's pretty enough already ㅋ

7. [+5, -0] How unexpected ㅋㅋ I scrolled down thinking she looked good until I saw Duksun's legs

8. [+5, -1] Should've gone with skinny jeans...

-