Daniel Henney shares a picture with his mother


Article: "I respect you the most" Daniel Henney reveals his mother

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+346, -34] They look alike... Daniel may seem like a tryhard sometimes but he has great manners that make up for it. He's the kind of man you want to grab a cup of coffee with. I'd cherish that memory forever... even if just a dream ㅠㅠ

2. [+311, -11] Henney is love

3. [+250, -9] I'm a man but he's a hyung I'd like to get to know. I want to learn from his consideration for others, manners, and his easy-going personality.

4. [+16, -2] He gets more handsome with age...

5. [+13, -0] They do look alike... ㅋㅋ

6. [+12, -0] They share the same smile~~ what a loving picture ♡

7. [+10, -1] They really do have an odd resemblance to each other, especially their smiles ㅋ

8. [+9, -1] Their smiles are the same ㅎㅎㅎ looking good~

9. [+8, -1] He seems so perfect.

-