Cube debuts new girl group (G)I-DLE with 'LATATA'



Article: (G)I-DLE debuts with powerful song 'LATATA'

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+374, -9] The title sounds similar to f(x)'s debut track

2. [+234, -16] The song sounds good, I think they picked a nice, modern one

3. [+226, -9] I'm just thinking of f(x)'s 'La Cha Ta'..

4. [+119, -3] What is that girl group name? TN: Their Korean name is literally (Female)kids

5. [+73, -6] Their song's good and well but I'm going to be pissed as hell if they name Yoo Sunho Lai Guanlin, and Jo Woochan's group (B)I-DLE... better have a different name handy

6. [+35, -6] They picked a good song, sounds modern

7. [+26, -5] Wow, has Cube gone insane? They finally picked a song that sticks right to your ears

8. [+17, -2] Am I the only one who started humming 'La Cha Ta' after reading the title?

9. [+16, -2] What is that girl group name...

10. [+11, -0] Is this Jun Soyeon and kids... the difference in outfits is huge... they need to change their coordi

-


Source: Nate

1. [+536, -4] So is their group name kids or female kids... I guess they'll name you anything these days

2. [+440, -7] I thought Cosmic Girls and Girlfriend were lazy naming but this is worse...

3. [+376, -2] Are we going to get a (Male)kids soon too?... What's with the parentheses?

4. [+31, -4] She had quite the temper on 'Unpretty'

5. [+20, -3] I hate hearing her voice

6. [+20, -0] The name 'kids' is weird...

7. [+18, -3] She earned some fans for her hard work on 'Produce 101' but then she got on 'Unpretty' and started acting cocky over her looks and flopped ㅋㅋ

8. [+17, -1] Why the parentheses?

9. [+17, -2] What is tha tname?

10. [+15, -0] I feel like we need some regulation on these names. You can't just take basic words like that and turn it into a product.

-