Suho, Yunho, and Minho make up SM's most ambitious trio


Article: "SM's 3 ambitious kings" that even Lee Soo Man avoids

Source: SBS funE via Nate

1. [+730, -40] And out of the three, senior Jung Yunho is the most ambitious-dol of them all ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+608, -37] All three of their names end in -ho ㅋㅋ all handsome with no big scandals~~

3. [+447, -27] All three are handsome in different ways

4. [+30, -2] I felt so much respect for Yunho when I saw him start his mornings off by practicing his dance moves to his own songs

5. [+25, -3] Yunho's looking so photogenic these days, I think he's hit his second peak. His acting's probably better too.

6. [+24, -0] I'd say they're more passionate than ambitious ㅋㅋㅋ Yunho jjang~!!

7. [+18, -3] I saw Minho in Gangnam and saw how handsome he was in real life. Dark eyebrows, big eyes, fist-sized face... it was hard to believe that his face was real at all. He was also very respectful and kind. His face just made me realize that not any face is cut out for being a celebrity, let alone an idol, when you have faces like his.

8. [+10, -2] They're all handsome in different ways but the final boss just gives that leader aura. Yunho's probably the big boss when it comes to all idols.

9. [+10, -0] I bet you if you put all three in the same song, you'll have the most passionate stage ever.. ㅋㅋ

10. [+9, -1] Wow Yunho shines even in his thirties

-