Moment of handshake between Moon Jae In and Kim Jong Un records 34% viewer rating




President Moon Jae In steps North for 10 seconds


Article: First handshake at the Military Demarcation Line records 34.06% viewer ratings

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+1,668, -63] When Kim Jong Un said "let's go over to the North side once" and everyone started laughing, it was an amazing moment... I hope things work out well

2. [+1,475, -64] What a moving moment. Hoping for everything to be resolved well.

3. [+1,418, -65] I started clapping without realizing it... I hope everything goes well...

4. [+73, -4] Never in my life did I think I'd see Kim Jong Un crack a joke ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+62, -6] We don't know what Kim Jong Un is thinking on the inside so there is some anxiety surrounding this but I do hope things go well. Even if we don't reunite, it'd be daebak if there was a way to exchange resources and denuclearize.

6. [+59, -9] Moon Jae In is so good

7. [+48, -1] For the first time in 50 years since the Korean war, this moment marks a Northern leader stepping over into Southern land...

8. [+46, -4] Whether we unify or not, I hope that we can at least escape the pressures of war and live peacefully.

9. [+38, -3] I was a part of that 34% viewer rating in this historical moment

10. [+32, -7] Look how much the world is changing with just a change in president

11. [+31, -3] I hope this handshake marks the beginning of unification and world peace

12. [+27, -2] I teared up

13. [+23, -1] I started choking up... what a bizarre feeling ㅎㅎ;;

-