Hundreds of nudes of female stars leaked online


Article: [Exclusive] Female celebrity nudes leaked on the internet... "impossible to filter, accessible by everyone"

Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate

1. [+245, -2] I had no idea until this journalist told me

2. [+170, -3] It's not my business if the nudes were consensual but leaking them is a crime...

3. [+154, -4] Is that article picture from the 90s

4. [+34, -0] People were keeping this leak under wraps and the first person to leak it is under investigation but of course the media is ruining that now... why would you put that out on the media? It was about to get buried on its own... This journalist is going to kill several people with this

5. [+25, -1] This was about to die down with the original person who leaked it under investigation... now thousands and thousands are going to go search it up. There won't even be a point in punishing the person who leaked it once it's leaked that far... Why would the media share this and let people know? This journalist is practically a murderer

6. [+24, -0] I knew about this. What's super shocking to me is that there are a ton of well known models on the list and people who are often on TV... It's not just dozens but hundreds who were caught in this. THat's so shocking... I don't get why those models or stars would easily agree to take nudes just for some money... I really don't get it.

7. [+11, -0] I checked it out because my friend showed me and it's super damn shocking... There's this model I f*cking love and I found her nudes in there in a bunch of shocking poses that I've never seen anyone in Korea do. What's more shocking was that their faces didn't look like they were uncomfortable or didn't want to do it, it looked like they were enjoying it... These pictures were worse than anything on Playboy... like you could tell the effort that was put into showing every crevice of the body... I'm just worried how the models must be feeling right now... I just hope it doesn't get spread any further.

8. [+8, -0] Who's your mother!!! Looking good ㅎ

9. [+6, -1] Basically telling us to go look for it...

-