First still cuts for Park Min Young's new drama 'Secretary Kim'


Article: 'Secretary Kim' Park Min Young spotted at her first filming, running for an hour in high heels

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+558, -25] She looks so good in office looks, so pretty

2. [+408, -28] Park Min Young's great at acting and she's so cute when she smiles

3. [+184, -26] Now that the teasers are out, I'm thinking Park Min Young is a great fit for her character whereas Park Seo Joon doesn't match his as much ㅡㅡ;

4. [+21, -6] I don't think Park Seo Joon matches his character... ㅠㅠ

5. [+14, -6] I read this webtoon, Park Min Young matches it so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+12, -7] This was originally a web novel which then became a webtoon. I read both and I think the casting looks awesome!! Can't wait for Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon ♥

7. [+11, -5] She looks so fresh and cute

8. [+10, -3] Can she please be generous and share the name of her plastic surgery clinic ㅠㅠ

-