Heyne blames her MV's lolita controversy on her body


Article: Heyne, "About my music video loilta controversy... I'm sorry I don't have a curvier body"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+611, -28] What she's basically saying is that her body looks like a little kid's so her music video was not lolita

2. [+502, -69] I saw a short clip of her music video on TV and even I thought it was taking it too far. This all just seems like noise marketing for fame. Funny how she comes out to personally admit that it's "not lolita" because no one cares about her made up controversy ㅋㅋ lolita issues should never be used for noise marketing...

3. [+32, -2] I don't like her voice either, way too nasally... she sounds like a little kid

4. [+31, -6] I read her interview and thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt but after watching her music video, just wow... ㅋㅋㅋ in it, she's wearing a t-shirt that even chodings wouldn't wear and playing with dolls and toys from a weird angle... really, none of this was planned? That bath scene's a mess too ㅋㅋㅋ she should've just kept her mouth shut...

5. [+31, -6] I got curious so I went to see her music video and I was barely 40 seconds into it when I could already tell all the lolita elements going on;;; nevermind how her body looks, she's in it wearing pigtail braids with innocent expressions and the crossed legs that little kids often do... The music video also has this hazy filter over it that's often used in Japanese shota videos. She really thinks this controversy is about her body? ㅋㅋ Let's be honest, she totally went for the lolita angle

6. [+29, -6] "It's my fault for not being taller and having a curvier body" let's be real, your music video would still be controversial even if you were 170 cm tall

7. [+25, -5] Her voice is unbearable~~

8. [+22, -3] I saw her MV... and I'm just glad she was working with limited funds... because if more money was invested into this, it would've been a bigger mess. She should work on getting fame for her talent, not this.

9. [+14, -3] Her clarification is not enough for all the blatant lolita elements in her MV;;; should've stayed quiet

10. [+10, -2] Kid, that's not what we're talking about... it's your entire concept... your body isn't the issue here

-