Gugudan's Mina continues to impress with her heard earned weight loss


Article: Gugudan Mina 'disappearing cheek fat'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+471, -22] I read in her interview that she dieted by drinking carbonated water so I bought a whole pack and now I'm using it to help with digestion after gorging out at a buffet

2. [+277, -10] Can't believe pick me pick me was already 3 years ago...

3. [+141, -25] She's so pretty ㅠㅠ

4. [+28, -6] She was cute when she was chubby but I never felt that she was pretty until now..

5. [+28, -13] She has such a charming, memorable face that leaves an impression. There's something unique about her like Suzy and Hyeri.

6. [+23, -14] I think women who are chubbier are still so cute and pretty, not sure why they all resort to drastic weight loss... They all end up looking the same. Japan has tons of idols who are still popular even if they're a bit chubbier than others.

7. [+19, -7] Her visuals are really hitting their peak lately

8. [+14, -6] She's so charming, especially when she smiles...

9. [+13, -3] Find your cheek fat again.. ㅠ I became a fan for her cute cheek fat... ㅠ

10. [+6, -2] Her arms used to be huge, I wonder how she lost it all

-