On the Charts: iKON



Article: iKON is #1 on the charts for 10th day in a row... music video hits 10 million views

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,162, -78] I really like iKON's song, I've been listening to it every day

2. [+985, -60] iKON's new song is seriously so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's keep it slow for the long haul

3. [+934, -71] iKON's hitting daebak. I was really able to feel their popularity after seeing them freeze Hongdae with their appearance.

4. [+817, -56] iKON daebak!!!! Their song's totally good~~~~~

4. [+769, -50] Their new song's really good

5. [+229, -21] There's a reason why their song is getting so much love when they're up against so many strong digital contenders ㅠㅠㅠ I really like it

6. [+206, -18] Not a fan but I've been listening to it every day too. Their other songs are great as well.

7. [+202, -15] I'm not a fan but I've been listening to their entire album on my drives.

8. [+184, -12] Great song with a great choreography. I like the other songs on the album too. The people around me have been complimenting how good the song is too.

-