Hollywood: Spice Girls


Article: Spice Girls announce official reunion ... each member to be paid 15.4 billion won 

Source: Seoul Econ via Nate

1. [+305, -9] "They won't be performing on stage or recording a new album" Then is there a need to reunite if all they're going to be doing is promoting their old albums? And obviously they're too old to be singing live now...

2. [+158, -6] I used to like them so much in the past~ If you wanna be my lover ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+129, -6] Wow, they were the jjang when I was younger... if you wanna be my lover~

4. [+15, -5] I got goosebumps when I saw them at the London olympics

5. [+15, -5] 'Wannabe', best song in the world

6. [+15, -6] Stop accusing them of doing it for the money. You think they're at the same level as the has-beens of our country who reunite just to make more money? They're obviously doing it because fans are asking for it. They already made all the money they could when Spice Girls was at their peak.

7. [+13, -3] Looks like they're doing Totoga too

8. [+13, -8] Screw HOT, these women are the true idol legends

9. [+12, -4] Wow, I remember how big of a hit they were back then. Makes me wanna listen to 'Wannabe' for old time's sake.

10. [+9, -1] Victoria Beckham should be paid double that... this group wouldn't have been as popular without her.

-