GD to enlist active duty at the end of this month


Article: [Exclusive] GD receives conscription for February 27th... training center in Kangwondo

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+519, -7] I really want to know what's going on with Jang Geun Suk... how is it that he's way past the age of 30 and still hasn't served? He's doing another drama too, how does that work?

2. [+473, -18] Why isn't Jang Geun Suk serving though? He's an 87er

3. [+345, -106] ㅋㅋㅋ Enlisting right after his scandal. Whatever, farewell. Now I guess the next talk will be Jang Geun Suk. I'm going into training soon too and it feels super depressing ㅠㅠ

4. [+27, -1] Well GD's an 88er so he's 29 years old and postponed his enlistment within legal grounds for as long as he could. How did Jang Geun Suk pass the deadline as an 87er, though? And he's doing another drama? Does he have some sponsor in the army?

5. [+19, -1] Wait, GD's serving active duty?

6. [+15, -5] I'm curious to see what tactic he employs to drop out mid service. Do you really think he'll finish the entirety of his service?

7. [+11, -5] People are being so mean even though he's serving active duty ㅋㅋㅋ so mean

8. [+11, -4] Dr. GD, I guess you're going to have to complete your degree and research after you get discharged from the army...

9. [+9, -3] I'm sure he knows he just has to smoke some marijuana to be transferred out and get an easier service, right?

10. [+7, -0] I guess he's finally going... I really didn't think he'd go

11. [+6, -4] People give him sh*t for not going, now they're giving him sh*t for going... what's he supposed to do? He postponed it as much as he could on legal grounds, he didn't do anything illegal. Anyone else could've done what he did. Maybe all of you should've postponed your service too if you're so butthurt over it...

12. [+5, -3] I bet you he'll cut his service short over "health issues" later

-


Source: Naver

1. [+407, -8] Have a safe service

2. [+324, -6] Have a healthy service

3. [+280, -5] I'll be waiting, serve well ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+261, -7] I'm on Big Bang's side forever ♡

5. [+253, -5] Jiyong-ah, serve well ㅠㅜㅜ I'll be waiting

6. [+87, -1] Jiyong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you, be healthy ♥️♥️♥️♥

7. [+86, -1] I support you, hyung!

8. [+82, -1] GD-ya, serve well, I'll always be waiting

9. [+79, -2] GD's going too ㅜㅜㅜ be safe..

10. [+70, -2] Ah, the date has finally been released ㅠㅠㅠㅠ serve well, be healthy ㅠㅠ

-