CL makes light of her fall in her green coat


Article: 'Trip' CL makes a self diss "Of all the places to trip, Lee Chaerin"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+806, -55] Nevermind TOP but CL's hate commenters really need to be sued. She's talented and has a great personality, I have no idea why she deserves any of this hate.

2. [+618, -42] The way I see it, most of the hate commenters who are going to get caught are the CL haters. She did nothing wrong, I just don't know why she gets so much hate.

3. [+293, -28] But really, why does she get so much hate when she did nothing wrong... I'm a man, does no one like CL at all?

4. [+20, -7] I'm a man and I'm the same age as CL so when I see her living in America, I find her efforts commendable. I don't get the hate ㅋㅋ is it because haters are jealous that they don't get to live like her?

5. [+16, -5] I like CL ㅎ I'm sure she felt embarrassed falling like that too~~ ㅎㅎ

6. [+15, -9] I found her trip funny and cute but the comments are so cold

7. [+14, -5] While you haters are writing hate comments, CL's off attending Chanel events and working with Scooter Braun ㅋㅋ

8. [+14, -3] I always assumed CL was the tough type but I found out through her varieties that she's really sensitive on the inside... she tries hard to look self confident but she's just a baby inside...

9. [+13, -1] Wow... what's up with Nate today ㅋㅋ no hate comments at all ㅋㅋㅋ is everyone scared of being sued? ㅋㅋ

10. [+9, -1] I'm a man and I like CL too. She's an artist who is good at what she does. Why judge her for her face or her body? She's out there in America suffering to try and make it, how dare anyone else laugh at her without putting in the same kind of effort in their own lives?

-