Wanna One beats out BTS as #1 singer brand of the month


Article: Wanna One beats out BTS for #1 brand power

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+474, -218] Honestly BTS started out by word of mouth with people saying that they're really popular with teens and really popular overseas before getting more media attention when they were invited to American ceremonies and TV shows and forcing Koreans to take another look at them. By contrast, Wanna One started off with their survival show that earned more media attention in Korea than the first season and has Kang Daniel who blew up in popularity on his own. In Korea, I would say Wanna One is the one top at the moment in terms of public recognition and popularity.

2. [+457, -82] Wanna One congratulations~ but this brand rating stuff is really meaningless...

3. [+245, -30] I guess EXO isn't even #2 now ㅋ

4. [+148, -129] I'm a male and whenever I see BTS, I always notice how amazing their dance moves are whereas Wanna One just seems like a boy group manufactured for teens and nothing more.

5. [+33, -35] Too bad they're disbanding soon

6. [+26, -21] Don't know any of their names other than Kang Daniel though...

7. [+18, -3] Both are amazing

8. [+15, -3] I can't help but care about Wanna One more because I participated in the voting of the members

9. [+13, -7] Too bad Wanna One is on limited time

10. [+11, -2] EXO-L here, I admit both groups are a line above EXO

-