Sojin talks about her 22 inch waist and inability to gain weight


Article: Sojin, "My waist is 22 inches no matter how much I eat, I fit into children's clothes too"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+380, -23] I don't know if she cut her bangs on purpose to look younger but she looked way better with her hair long and forehead showing

2. [+317, -33] With the four of them standing like that, Han Chae Young must really look pretty in real life

3. [+301, -75] Sorry but no matter how much she talks, my eyes just instinctively go to Han Chae Young so I never remember anything she says ㅋㅋ

4. [+26, -12] I have to be honest, she managed herself really well for her age..

5. [+23, -1] But in the pictures, Han Chae Young looks thinner in legs and smaller boned than Sojin so if Sojin's 22 inches, can't imagine how much thinner Han Chae Young is... she's like a mannequin!

6. [+18, -2] The two biggest lies in the world... "I don't gain weight no matter how much I eat", "I gain weight even if I just drink water"

7. [+15, -0] What's up with her bangs

8. [+13, -1] You really can't stop time, she really looks older now

9. [+12, -3] She's lying...

10. [+7, -0] Then does that mean Han Chae Young's waist is 15 inches

11. [+7, -0] Nevermind her 22 inch waist ㅋㅋㅋㅋ her standing next to Han Chae Young proves that actresses are of another class ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+6, -0] Sojin's younger than Han Chae Young but she looks older than her

-