Small role actress found dead, likely from drug overdose


Article: [Exclusive] Small role actress found dead... under investigation for drug usage

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+1,722, -64] So there were four people - two men and two women - doing drugs in an officetel together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder how dirty they were ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she probably died from a heart attack from overdosing on drugs. I don't really feel bad for her.

2. [+1,531, -42] Any celebrity caught doing drugs should be exiled from the industry regardless of their popularity

3. [+1,247, -28] I don't really feel like wishing her to rest in peace since she died from a drug party... I don't know who she is but she dug her own grave....

4. [+159, -9] Remember when GD said he smoked marijuana without knowing that it was marijuana... he was lying. There's no way he couldn't have known.

5. [+150, -4] If even small role actors play dirty like this, imagine the lead role celebrities... The celebrity industry is probably dirtier and wilder than any Serengeti.

6. [+121, -12] I bet YG is going to cast the remaining three who were at that party

7. [+96, -6] Doing drugs and orgies... that's pretty much rock bottom~

8. [+91, -4] I bet there are a ton of top stars in our country who do drugs. These small role guys only get caught because they don't have the money or back end support.

9. [+83, -0] I 100% assure you she died from overdosing while having sex.

10. [+72, -5] I wonder what Han Seohee will say about this on her SNS

11. [+69, -2] It's a wide known fact that celebrities have tons of drug parties with chaebol children. I bet you that one of the four people at this party comes from a wealthy or powerful family.

12. [+58, -9] Ugh gross... this is just rock bottom

-