Relaunch of investigations into Jang Ja Yeon's scandal uncovers more disturbing signs


Article: [Exclusive] "He locked me in a room and beat me" signs of 'assault' everywhere in Jang Ja Yeon's testimonies

Source: JTBC via Nate

On her CEO, "He locked me in a room and hit my head multiple times with his hand and a plastic bottle. He also attacked me with swears." Another associate revealed in investigations, "She had bruises around her eyes and she told me she had cried in her room for an hour." Another rookie actress who accompanied Jang to drinks with men where sexual favors were implied to have been provided, "I saw the (CEO) hit others frequently so I was scared. I didn't want to go but we had to sing and dance until they were done with drinks." At the time, police had ruled these statements as inconclusive to charges of sexual favors.

-

1. [+1,463, -13] So many years have passed and even more evidence is being discovered... how was it just buried and forgotten the first time?

2. [+1,266, -10] Need to start at the roots with the rotten police first

3. [+1,099, -15] F*ck, what a ba$tard!!!!

4. [+61, -0] She said so herself that she would avenge her death even in the after life... imagine how upset she was to have written that???? Please find the truth and avenge her death!

5. [+41, -4] As a fellow woman, I feel so bad for her, so upset for her... where were all the women's organizations, all the feminists all this time?!

6. [+36, -0] Let's start by investigating the judge in charge of this case at the time

7. [+31, -0] No matter how much time has passed, it's such an upsetting and embarrassing scandal every time

8. [+29, -0] Nevermind the pain while she was being beaten, imagine the humiliation she must've felt... I can feel it just by her words.

9. [+27, -0] Investigations also need to be launched into why the case was closed at all, please prosecute everyone involved

10. [+25, -0] Get all the names of the police involved with the investigations at the time~ I bet you there's more to find out

-