Weki Meki's Kim Doyeon shares her new ID picture


Article: "Excited to be 20" Weki Meki's Kim Doyeon reveals ID picture

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+863, -98] Instead of staying in her current group, I think she'd be more successful as a solo model or actress ㅠㅠ she's gorgeous

2. [+596, -73] She has a type of face that isn't seen often, so pretty

3. [+492, -59] Top class out of all the female idols when it comes to visuals and body proportions...

4. [+40, -10] I don't get why people hype up her looks so much... she'd be KO'd if stood up next to an actor...

5. [+25, -6] She has a face that only women like... men are more into faces like Jisoo, Tzuyu, Irene, or Sana. They're not that into girls with features who are all huge like hers...

6. [+17, -3] She looks like any average idol, I don't get all the hype about her looks

7. [+16, -9] I wonder how you can make your ID picture this pretty ㅠㅠ so gorgeous

8. [+16, -10] I actually think she looks older than her age... looks older than Sejung~~~

9. [+14, -5] She's a face that only girls like,  no? I'm a male and I've never seen anyone around me think she's pretty. They're into types like Jun Somi, Chungha, Im Nayoung ㅋㅋ

10. [+11, -3] She looks good here! Maybe the power of photoshop? Because on TV, I only ever notice how big her mouth is...

11. [+8, -1] Yeah, men are more into Seolhyun or Sana types

-