Netizens hope that news of Jonghyun being discovered dead are false reports


Article: SHINee Jonghyun discovered dead in Chungdamdong

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+452, -12] This is such a shock, please let it be a misreport ㅠㅠ

2. [+399, -13] There's another article saying it's someone named Jongtae, I hope this is a misreport

3. [+387, -10] What is going on

4. [+60, -10] With all that money he makes, why!!! Even I'm living and I only make 2,000 a month!!!

5. [+52, -4] I'm not even a Jonghyun fan and this is so shocking, I really hope it's a misreport. It's so hard to believe that an idol my age commit suicide, it makes me feel so depressed. I'm still in shock over the loss of Kim Joo Hyuk a few months ago, I really hope this is a misreport.

6. [+43, -2] Apparently it's true that he's dead, he commit suicide in his home

7. [+33, -1] What was so hard for him to have commit suicide? Now I'm getting depressed and tearing up

8. [+27, -1] No way, my hands are shaking, I hope this is a misreport

9. [+24, -0] I remember reading a blind item a few years ago saying Jonghyun was hospitalized over a suicide attempt... could he have depression? Why ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+23, -0] What was so hard for him to make such an extreme decision?

-



Source: Naver

1. [+8,745, -74] This is so random... just why? He's so young, I don't want to believe this

2. [+6,770 -62] Rest in peace, and I send my consolations to the fans

3. [+4,753, -79] Are they sure...?

4. [+4,317, -73] Ah please... please tell me this isn't true

5. [+2,699, -66] Articles are calling it a suicide...hul

6. [+971, -20] No matter how hard it's been, he should've held on... or is that my greed speaking... I'm so sad

7. [+914, -8] He was at his concert just a while ago... wow, this is so upsetting

8. [+866, -39] He's a great singer, exceptional looks, great personality, rich, talented... just what was so hard for him????

-