Han Seohee peeps her belly button


Article: Han Seohee's random belly button shot... showing off body

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+1,654, -47] Look at my belly button that had TOP's belly button right over it

2. [+1,266, -59] Can this dumb b*tch shut up already

3. [+1,101, -47] She's crazy and needs to get checked out at a mental hospital

4. [+37, -3] TOP: ㅋㅋㅋ I've already seen it all

5. [+31, -3] She's not an attention wh*re, she's a straight up criminal

6. [+29, -2] The fact that she's wearing a bra means she already lost to Sulli

7. [+28, -2] Sigh, even psychos like her get to live however they want since they have a rich family to fall back on. I'll admit I'm jealous of that

8. [+14, -0] The scary side effects of drugs~

9. [+10, -0] I wonder if her parents are able to show their faces in public ㅋㅋㅋ "my daughter does drugs, is a feminazi, and makes money being an attention wh*re on SNS!"

10. [+10, -0] I really want to know who her parents are... how did they raise her that she turned out like this?

-