BTS doesn't forget to thank their international fans on Twitter


Article: BTS expresses gratitude towards fans "Sorry for forgetting English award speech"

Source: Dailyan via Nate

1. [+261, -17] Another class

2. [+225, -14] They received their award right after an impressive stage so it's understandable that it must've been chaotic for them ㅋㅋㅋ But at least Yoonki said love yourself, love myself, peace!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+204, -15] I felt sad about that too. I guess it was hectic having to do a 20 minute stage and then receive an award right after.

4. [+57, -2] I actually felt a bit sad watching EXO because it's obvious that they've been used to being the top male idol group but now that they're being beat out by BTS, they were just dragging out their award speech, making it sound like they were the sole daesang winners of the night..

5. [+48, -1] Anyone who saw their MAMA stage will know what I mean. They totally crushed every Korean idol out there. I give them props. Their stage gave me goosebumps, f*ck.

6. [+43, -3] They went right back up to get their award after finishing their stage without even time to wipe off their sweat ㅜㅜ I'm sure it was hectic. I'm so glad the members left messages on Twitter. More than anything, I'm glad they won with smiles this year compared to last year!

7. [+35, -6] Remember when those EXO ba$tards tried to drag BTS down so hard calling them plagiarizers for wearing school uniforms

8. [+31, -0] After seeing today's stage, there's no denying their skills. I have never seen a group mesh and balance so well together since TVXQ. They looked amazing.

9. [+29, -2] I'm grateful that MAMA gave BTS the ending stage but the timing of it all was poorly thought out. They were up there singing and dancing for 20 whole minutes and then called right back up to get their awards. MAMA could've thrown in an ad in the middle to give them time to catch their breaths. They looked like they had just come back from war with no energy and drenched in sweat..

10. [+23, -3] It's actually sad what EXO has become. They were even on the verge of being beat out by Wanna One but managed to take home album of the year thanks to SM's power. I'm sure MAMA rigged everything a bit to make sure SM got a fair amount of the awards, but EXO had to at least feel embarrassed facing the other artists after winning that.

-